Dumbbell Nan Kilo Moteru?
However, it soon turns out that Hibiki is in for a lot more than she bargained for. Not only is Silverman Gym full of world-renowned bodybuilders and athletes, but to make matters worse, Akemi turns out to be a total muscle fetishist! Grossed out by the scene unfolding before her eyes, Hibiki begins to leave, only to be stopped by trainer Naruzou Machio. Completely enthralled with her newfound Prince Charming, Hibiki signs up as a gym member. Now, as a result of her spur-of-the-moment decision, Hibiki must adapt to her new lifestyle. [Written by MAL Rewrite]
- Type: TV
- Episodes: 12
- Status: Finished Airing
- Aired: Jul 3, 2019 to Sep 18, 2019
- Premiered: Summer 2019
- Broadcast: Wednesdays at 22:30 (JST)
- Producers: AT-X, Shogakukan, Kadokawa Media House, RAY, NTT Plala, Kadokawa
- Licensors: Funimation
- Studios: Doga Kobo
- Source: Web manga
- Genres: Comedy, Ecchi, Slice of Life, Sports
- Duration: 24 min. per ep.
- Rating: PG-13 – Teens 13 or older